Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fun with Webware

Had another session last night. I'll get the summary up soon. It was pretty short.

Again, we had problems with people dropping off and getting weird glitches like being able to hear me but not anyone else. We're thinking that, since we've been mostly going with "theater of the mind" stuff and we're not using many of the features that Roll20 offers, it might be better to try just a straight Google Plus hangout instead.

Still had a great time, though. Still loving the game. I was really pleased with the way the mechanics worked out for Deathbird, although I need to do something to make the players more aware of their advantage/stunt options. Also, kind of surprisingly, I'm still jazzed to be running a super-hero campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment